A recent New York Times article was published about the origin of www.ProjectCBD.org. This is a site we have visited countless times over the course of the last four years. It is where we send others in search of information and research about CBD. We have always felt like we could trust the information on project CBD’s website. In this article “A Hidden Origin Story of the CBD Craze” (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/23/sunday-review/coronavirus-cbd-oil.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage) we get a glimpse at who the people are who started it all, and we learn why they felt compelled to “educate the public about its (CBD’s) promising benefits”.
This article reminds us of how important it is for people to have faith in the products, and the people behind the products, that they are purchasing. It left us feeling satisfied, knowing that at NEK Hemp:
- We use only the best and safest practices and ingredients to produce the highest quality products.
- We urge people to do their own research before selecting a CBD source.
- We welcome visitors to our website www.nekhemp.com to contact us with any questions they may have about our products or our process.
- We are confident that our products can hold their own against any others on the market.
- We believe that it matters where your CBD comes from.
- We invite you to know your farmer.
- We are proud that people have referred to us as “authentic”.
- We are in this for the right reasons.
The Northeast Kingdom Hemp crew might be small, but we are mighty, and we are committed to the vision of those who started it all.